This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Fagor is the leading pressure cooker brand in the United States and it has been present on the market for 25 years. The Duo has been named "Best of the Test" by leading culinary Magazines.
Most eco-friendly and energy efficient way of cooking: reduces cooking time by up to 70% and fast cooking translates to less energy consumption.
Spring type mechanism with two pressure settings--low (8psi) and high (15psi)-Sleek black handles are ergonomically designed to make for easier handling.
Made of 18/10 stainless steel; works with all cooking surfaces, including induction. Also Includes Recipe Book.
The highest standard in safety systems that have been tested and approved in Europe and the US by UL and Bureau Veritas laboratories.
The Fagor Duo Pressure Cooker is one of the most versatile and time-saving cooking tools you can have in your kitchen. Constructed from 18/10 stainless steel for long-lasting durability with an aluminum encapsulated bottom that guarantees even heat distribution, this pressure cooker is complete with two pressure settings (LOW and HIGH) giving you the flexibility to cook even the most delicate dishes and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Sleek and ergonomically designed handles make for easier opening and closing and is also equipped with a safety-lock, pressure indicator and pressure valve. This unit creates meals in 70% less time, maintaining the natural color, essential nutrients and flavor of foods for healthier dining. Vegetables are ready in two minutes, risotto in less than 7 minutes, soup, stew, chicken or beef in as few as 10 minutes. The Duo Pressure Cooker has been voted Best Buy in Leading Culinary Magazine and Top Choice on National Culinary Cooking Shows.
- Cook food 70% faster with this advanced, energy-efficient pressure cooker.
- One touch energy-efficient operation with lid that self-locks at the flip of a switch.
- Safety-lock on handle, pressure valves control pressure and prevent premature opening.
- Two pressure settings, HIGH (15 psi) for cooking meat and LOW (8 psi) for delicate foods.
- Pressure indicator with valve signals to gauge pressure and determine when to increase or decrease burner heat.
- 18/10 stainless-steel with aluminum-encapsulated base for even heat distribution, cooking consistency and energy efficiency.
- Helper handle for easy transport.
- Ten year limited warranty.
- Fast: Reduces cooking time up to 70%. Favorite recipes easily adapt and cook in one third of the time.
- Easy: Extremely easy to operate. Just load ingredients, lock lid in place and begin cooking. Release pressure and enjoy healthy, flavorful meals. It is that easy!
- Healthy: Create delicious meals while retaining important water-soluble vitamins and minerals. Steam vegetables in a flash or cook beans and grains super-fast with little or no pre-soaking involved. Cooks without oil. Maintain the natural color and flavor of foods.
- Safe: The Fagor Pressure cooker is equipped with three independent pressure release mechanisms. If the unit is left unattended the main valve will begin to release excess pressure, next the safety valve will assist in releasing pressure and finally the gasket will protrude from the notch located on the side of the lid. Moreover, pressure will never build up if the safety lock has not been moved to the closed position. Once the pressure indicator has popped up, it will automatically block this safety lock, not allowing you to move it to the “open” position until all the pressure has been released.
- Stainless-steel pasta/steamer basket insert, support trivet.
- More Than 50 Recipes cookbook.
- Instruction booklet features cooking times, cooking conversion guides for traditional recipes, and high-altitude tips.
Beginning in the 1930s, two generations of busy cooks employed pressure cookers to prepare family meals. The next generation, freighted with memories of valves dancing and hissing on stovetops, then snubbed pressure cookers. News flash--pressure cookers have come back, those old valves replaced by modern versions that ensure safety while delivering the speed, ease, and nutritional benefits of pressure cooking.
This heavyweight, stainless-steel beauty is a fine example of contemporary engineering and style. Its mirror finish gleams, and its black handles, including a loop handle for two-handed lifting, stay cool. Pressure cooking traps steam to heat foods at temperatures higher than boiling. This cooker has an aluminum disk sandwiched by stainless steel in its base to speed the process even more through fast heat conductivity. It's safe on electric, gas, ceramic, and induction stovetops. Little water is required, so nutrients, flavor, and color are not boiled away. Vegetables emerge vibrantly colored from the steamer basket insert. Stews, soups, beans--even meat loaf, pork chops, and desserts like bread pudding--come out tasty and nutritious. (Recipes included.) Meats can be browned in the pot before the lid is locked on, and the pot can be used without the lid. The operating valve offers high and low pressure settings for cooking foods at ideal speeds.
Safety measures abound. The lid twists onto the pot, with a rubber gasket ensuring a tight seal. A lock secures lid to pot. A vent releases steam if pressure builds too high, as does a valve that also locks the lid when any pressure whatsoever is inside the cooker. Another device indicates pressure and gently releases steam during cooking.
Cleanup is a bit complicated. Hand wash pot, gasket, and lid with a mild detergent. Lightly oil the gasket. Remove and clean the operative valve. This minor cleaning inconvenience, however, should not overshadow the major convenience of pressure cooking. --Fred Brack
From the Manufacturer
| || |
Fagor is Green:
Fagor's mission is to use resources efficiently to preserve the environment and save energy, developing highly efficient products that consume less and save money; contributing to a healthy planet for us and our future generations. From a social perspective, Fagor's environmental policy strategy offers advantages to both workers and consumers. It provides workers with environmentally-appropriate working conditions, which, among other benefits, minimizes and eliminates the handling of hazardous materials, while for consumers, the end-users of Fagor's products and services, it allows for efficient use of the appliances, which reduces energy and water consumption.
Fagor has manufacturing systems established to minimize environmental impact on soil, water, energy, and air during the production process. There is also proper waste management and recycling procedures in place after the manufacturing process is completed.
In addition to numerous European product certifications and environmental stewardship awards, Fagor is also notably a participant in the Energy Star program in the USA, a joint program of the Environmental Protection Agency and the Department Of Energy. Products that bear the energy star label allow consumers to recognize such products that have been manufactured to save money and protect the environment through energy efficient products and practices.
Fagor DUO 4 Quart - Multi-Setting Pressure Cooker and Canner with Accessories Polished Stainless Steel - 918060242 - B00004SUHT
Customers who bought this product also purchased...
Copyright © 2012-2020 ajmaguire.com
. Powered by Stainless steel coffee spoon and fruit fork, made in Japan, 10 dessert tableware set, cutlery set for family, restaurant or bar, dessert fork, dinner fork, fork, special fork, dessert spoon, soup spoon, special spoon, tea spoon, etc. See more and cutlery online offers