This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction promotes balanced, efficient heating; restaurant-tested premium-quality nonstick is metal utensil safe
Sloped sides allow food to slide out effortlessly; Anolon SureGrip handle offers a comfortable grasp and is dual riveted for extra strength
Nonstick skillet is oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
This gourmet-quality French skillet complements the other great cookware from the Anolon Advanced collection
Lifetime Warranty. Note : Package labeled as 8" but product is 8.5
One of the most used pans in any well-equipped kitchen. French skillets have sloped sides so that foods slide out easily. Used for cooking omelets, pancakes, quesadillas, sauteing vegetables, searing steaks, fish and poultry. The nonstick surface makes cleanup effortless. Imported.
- Dimensions: Measures 8.5" wide by 15.15" long by 2.25" tall/deep
- Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Restaurant tested by professional chefs, DuPont's Autograph 2 nonstick coated interior and exterior is safe for use with metal utensils
- Hard-anodized construction heats quickly and evenly reducing "hot spots" that can burn foods
- Twice as hard as stainless steel, this hard-anodized construction is preferred for its extraordinary durability
- The Anolon SureGrip handle is a comfortable combination of stainless steel and silicone
- Dual riveted and oven safe to 400 F/206 C.
This 8.5-inch nonstick skillet is the perfect size for an omelet, a burger, or salmon croquettes for one. Part of Anolon's Advanced line of cookware, the skillet is composed of heavyweight hard-anodized aluminum, which heats food evenly with no hot spots. The interior and exterior of the pan are coated with three layers of DuPont's durable Autograph 2 nonstick surface for easy release of foods. Tested by professional chefs, the nonstick coating has proven to stand up to extended use in a restaurant. Oven-safe to 375 degrees F, the SureGrip handle on the pan is made of durable 18/10 stainless steel and covered in a silicone rubber for a safe and heat-free grip. A hole at the end of the handle allows you to hang the skillet from a pot rack. Anolon Advanced cookware is covered by a lifetime limited warranty. --Cristina Vaamonde
Anolon Advanced Hard Anodized Nonstick 8.5-Inch Skillet - B000069RBS