This fits your .
Make sure this fits
by entering your model number.
Gaiwan set includes a bowl, a lid and a saucer Perfect for steeping oolong, puer, white and green teas, Chinese black teas. Allows for multiple infusions of the same leaves. Can be used at home, office, tea shop, tea house.
The gaiwan is designed to reveal the slightest details of tea aroma. Glass by no means affects the delicate flavour. Instead it lets you see the leaves unfurling and the color of the liquor changing through steeping and re-steeping.
Dishwasher and microwave safe. We use tempered glass, which makes this gaiwan more durable and heat resistant than ordinary glassware. All our glass pieces are produced in the most environmentally conscientious way.
The steeping cup holds approx. 4 fl oz / 120 ml of . Its height (when the gaiwan placed on the saucer) is about 3.5'' / 9 cm. Diameter of the saucer is 3.7" / 9.5 cm , of the gaiwan in the widest part - 3.4" / 8.7 cm.
Buy with confidence! Our teaware has 100% 30 days money back guarantee. You also get exclusive warranty against defects.
Enrich your tea drinking experience using this simple yet refined gaiwan. Looking very modern, the glass teaware piece allows you to make your perfect cup of tea following ancient Asian traditions.
• Gaiwan consists of a saucer, cup and lid. It is designed for both steeping and drinking tea.
• The cup without a handle features a steady foot and flared shape that helps to reveal all nuances of the aroma.
• The saucer allows you to hold safely your cup of hot tea.
• The lid with a knob lets you push aside floating tea leaves.
• The glass gaiwan doesn't affect the delicate flavor of the tea. It cools the liqour while steeping and offers you a unique opportunity to see the leaves unfurling and color of the liquor changing through multiple infusions.
• Works best for oolong, white and green teas, Pu-erh, Chinese black teas. Less suitable for black teas and Japanese green teas.
• Dishwasher and microwave safe.
• Use soft tissues or cloth to dry the glassware – this will keep the glass shiny and prevent scratches on the surface of the glass.
• Fight water stains with baking soda or lemon and hot water.
• Do not expose glassware to sudden extremes of temperatures (placing hot tea mug in the freezer is a recipe for disaster).
• Don’t use metal spoons. It can lead to glass becoming weak.
We are sure about the high quality of our products. That's why we offer the 30-day money back guarantee on all tea accessories. If you don't like the brewing cup for any reason, return it within 30 days and get a full refund.
Glass Gaiwan Teacup With Lid Saucer Gongfu Brewing Cup No Handle Tea Mug 4 fl oz (Clear) - B076PCTFL6